[UPDATE: Per Rio Ferdinand's Twitter, Manchester United WILL be wearing poppies on their shirts for Remembrance Sunday.
- First up, ManUtd.com does a video tribute to members of the 600 appearance club, following Gary Neville's recent achievement. Keeping with the theme, Stuart Mathieson at the MEN puts him among the United greats. The MEN also put together a squad of the longest serving Reds...who together played roughly 6500 matches for United.
- Chris Smalling continues to give good quotes and soundbytes: ( ManUtd.com | Sky )
- Michael Owen compares himself to Chicharito: ( Sky )
- Nani speaks highly of Anderson's future: ( ManUtd.com )
- Supposedly the agency representing Bebe gets a 30% cut of his transfer fee: ( Telegraph )
The Daily Mail wants all the clubs in England to wear poppies for Remembrance Sunday. Guess which club didn't wear one last year and might not this year?
- The funniest rumor of all of them: supposedly, some clubs in Dubai are interested in signing Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville: ( Sun )
- Roy Hodgson doesn't want Reina to leave: ( Sky | BBC | Guardian | Telegraph )
- Wesley Sneijder signs long term deal with Inter: ( Sky )
I have to start with this one...Graham over at We Ain't Got No History completely disassembles an article from Paul Hayward of the Guardian (which he links to in his post.)