The November international break has come to an end -- with the exception of Ethiopa versus Somalia on Wednesday for World Cup qualifying. Here is your round-up of Manchester United players in action during this break for their respective national teams.
EURO 2012 TWO-LEGGED PLAYOFF
* Nani (Portugal): In the opening away tie in Sarejevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal earned a 0-0 draw on a horrific pitch. Nani played the full 90 minutes in that match. In the return leg at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal routed Bosnia-Herzegovina 6-2 to earn entry into the Euro 2012 finals next summer in Poland and Ukraine. Nani played 83 minutes and scored Portugal's second goal.
* Darron Gibson (Ireland): Ireland clinched a 5-1 aggregate triumph over Estonia to also earn entry into next summer's finals. However, Gibson did not feature nor make the bench for either match.
WORLD CUP 2014 QUALIFYING
* Antonio Valencia (Ecuador): In Ecuador's away qualifier versus Paraguay on Friday in Asuncion, the home side defeated Valencia's side 2-1. The United winger went the full 90 minutes. During Tuesday's home qualifier in Quito, Ecuador defeated Peru 2-0 to earn the three points. Valencia played the full 90 minutes in this tie as well.
* Javier Hernandez (Mexico): Chicharito scored a penalty during Mexico's 2-0 defeat of Serbia in a friendly in Quereatro, Mexico. He played 89 minutes before being substituted off.
* Fabio (Brazil): In Brazil's 2-0 defeat of Gabon on Thursday during a friendly in Cotonou, Benin, Fabio started before coming off at half-time. The United defender did not feature in Brazil's 2-0 defeat of Egypt in a friendly on Monday in Doha, Qatar.
* Darren Fletcher (Scotland): The United midfielder captained Scotland to a 2-1 away victory over Cyprus in Larnaca during a friendly. He was substituted off in the 64th minute.
* Anders Lindegaard (Denmark): Lindegaard did not see action during Denmark's 2-0 friendly defeat of Scandinavian rival Sweden on Friday but he did play the full 90 in Denmark's 2-1 friendly defeat of Finland on Tuesday.
* Mame Birma Diouf (Senegal): Senegal routed Guinea 4-1 during a friendly on Friday. Diouf contributed for his side's fourth goal.
* Phil Jones (England): During England's high-profile 1-0 victory over world champions Spain in Wembley, Jones started in central midfield and was substituted off after 57 minutes. In England's 1-0 defeat of Sweden just three days later at Wembley, Jones started again but in as the holding-midfielder during this occasion. He went the full 90 minutes versus the Swedes.
* Danny Welbeck (England): The United attacker came on in the 64th minute as a substitute versus Spain. It has been reported that he suffered a thigh strain in this tie and he was sent back to Carrington ahead of England's tie versus Sweden. The extent of his injury is unknown.