On 29 March, a second round of internationals from the current two-week international break occurred around the globe and a number of Manchester United squad members were involved. Here is a round-up of their involvement:
* Nemanja Vidic (Serbia): In somewhat of a surprise appearance, the United captain returned from injury to represent his country in a Euro 2012 qualifier versus Estonia. Vidic went the full 90 in a 1-1 draw versus Estonia and all indications are that the United center-back got through the match unscathed.
* Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland): In a Euro 2012 qualifier versus Slovenia, the United center-back went the full 90 in a 0-0 draw versus Slovenia. After being sent off versus Bolton Wanderers for a rash challenge on Stuart Holden, Evans was suspended for the next three domestic matches for United. This likely freed up the center-back to play 180 minutes for his country during the international break.
* Corry Evans (Northern Ireland): Jonny's little brother, Corry, started for Northern Ireland and he was subbed off in the 90th minute in their Euro 2012 qualifier.
* Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez (Mexico): Chicharito started and was subbed off at the half in a friendly. The Mexican striker failed to bag another goal in his country's 1-1 draw with Venezuela. After playing 135 minutes during the international break on the west coast of the United States, fatigue is a concern for the 22-year-old striker. It's possible that Chicharito is rested at Upton Park on Saturday versus West Ham United in order to prepare for the mid-week Champions League clash at Stamford Bridge versus Chelsea on Wednesday.
* Darron Gibson (Ireland): The United midfielder made an appearance as a substitute in the 66th minute of Ireland's 2-3 defeat by Uruguay in a friendly in Dublin.
* Danny Welbeck (England): Welbeck, who is on loan to Sunderland, made his England debut in a friendly versus Ghana in a 1-1 draw at Wembley. Because he is only 20-years-old and Welbeck's parents are from Ghana, the striker still has the option to represent Ghana. However, he has represented England at various youth-levels and it appears likely that his national team future lies with England. He came on in the 81st minute.
* Nani (Portugal): In a friendly versus Finland, the Portuguese winger came on as a substitute in the 69th minute in Portugal's 2-0 victory in Aveiro.
Here's a complete summary of the involvement of United players during the two-week international break:
* Wayne Rooney: 1 appearance, 90 minutes.
* Nani: 2 appearances, 106 minutes, 1 assist.
* Chicharito: 2 appearances, 135 minutes, 2 goals.
* Patrice Evra: 1 appearance, 90 minutes.
* Antonio Valencia: 1 appearance, 90 minutes.
* Vidic: 1 appearance, 90 mintues.
* Gibson: 2 appearances, 101 minutes.
* J.Evans: 2 appearances, 180 minutes.
* C.Evans: 2 appearances, 180 minutes.
* Welbeck: 2 appearances (one for England's senior squad, the other for England U-21s), 76 minutes (9 for England, 67 for England U-21s), 1 goal (England U-21s)
* Chris Smalling: 1 appearance (England U-21s), 90 minutes.
* Tom Cleverley: 1 appearance (England U-21s), 79 minutes.