It is the eve of the world's biggest club football match, between two of the world's greatest football clubs and on quite possibly football's grandest stage - Wembley Stadium. In about 24 hours time, one of Manchester United or FC Barcelona will be crowned the kings of Europe for a 4th time; whilst the other will suffer the heartbreak of defeat. Feel free to use this thread to discuss any matters regarding the Champions League final: vent, discuss lineups and tactics, share where you'll be watching the final, etc.
MUTV has provided a much-see video; they apparently will be showing this at Wembley prior to the match. If you don't feel a flood of emotion from this video, you have no soul:
Utd Cup Final Video (via busbyaces11)
After the jump, a compilation of all the Champions League final content from here at TBB from the past few weeks....
* Our match preview: team news, lineup projections, and an extensive tactical preview
* The return Q&A by me. The Barca Blaugranes writers provided the questions and I answered back for their site.
* A FC Barcelona primer: an in depth introduction to Barca's players and tactics.
* United's current first-choice lineup: How this lineup, which has been used successfully for run-in, might potentially match-up with Barca.
* A closer examination at the daring and dynamic Dani Alves. Can Park Ji-sung contain the marauding Brazilian right-back?
* Also, be sure to check out the coverage on the front page of SB Nation soccer. They will have continual news and updates leading up to the final.
I will likely be lounging around tonight with a few therapeutic beverages in an attempt of a low-key night prior to the final - the match is at 11:45 AM where I am at (Seattle). If anybody wants to interact on this thread, or on Twitter, feel free to drop comments, discussion topics, or questions and if I'm around, I'll interact.
On a personal note, I want to thank all the readers, and especially those who I regularly interact with, for making this season a memorable ride. When CPC brought me on in December to write for this site, I was quite excited to combine two of my passions: United and writing. However, I never quite expected to have this much fun. Once again, thank you all for taking the time to read the content of this site and for all of the comments. Cheers!