Another round of internationals has come and gone and Manchester United and it's plethora of international players can now concentrate on the run-in. Here is a round-up of the involvement of United players during the midweek in internationals:
ENGLAND vs. HOLLAND (2-3) | London, England (Wembley)
* Danny Welbeck (England): The 21-year-old made his 1st start start -- and 4th appearance -- for England's senior side. Welbeck lead the line in attack as the Three Lions lone striker. He played 80 minutes before being substituted off for Sunderland's -- and United youth academy product -- Frazier Campbell.
* Chris Smalling (England): The 22-year-old made his 3rd appearance for England's senior side as he too was given a start. Unfortunately for Smalling, he was stretchered off in the 64th minute after being involved in a nasty clash of heads with Holland striker Klass-Jan Huntelaar. The defender was sent to the hospital for precautionary measures and he likely is unavailable this weekend for United's match versus Tottenham Hotspur.
* Ashley Young (England): In his 19th appearance for England, Young started as the wide left attacking player but moved in behind Welbeck in a central role when Steven Gerrard was forced to leave the match in the 33rd minute due to a knock. The versatile United attacker netted an injury time equaliser for England but Holland's Arjen Robben scored the winner just moments later. Young played the full 90 minutes.
* Phil Jones (England): The 20-year-old made his 4th Senior side appearance when he came in the 64th minute for Smalling. Jones was deployed at right-back as Manchester City's Micah Richards slid inside to center-back from his initial right-back position. The versatile United player assisted on Young's goal.
* Wayne Rooney (England): The United and England talisman was called into the side but was unavailable due to illness. He is suspended for England's first two Euro 2012 group stage matches this summer.
NORTHERN IRELAND vs. NORWAY (0-3) | Belfast, Northern Ireland (Windsor Park)
* Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland): The center-back started and went the full 90 minutes in manager Michael O'Neill's first match in charge of Northern Ireland. Evans was deployed at center-back rather than the left-back spot he's recently been featured at for his country.
GERMANY vs. FRANCE (1-2) | Bremen, Germany (Weserstadion)
* Patrice Evra (France): The former France captain and current United vice-captain was an unused substitute in France's 2-1 away defeat of Germany.
POLAND vs. PORTUGAL (0-0) | Warsaw, Poland (National Stadium)
* Nani (Portugal): The United winger was substituted off in the 82nd minute in Portugal's scoreless draw with Poland.
MEXICO vs. COLUMBIA (0-2) | Miami, United States (Sun Life Stadium)
* Javier Hernandez (Mexico): Chicharito was substituted off in the 72nd minute in Mexico's 0-2 defeat by Columbia.