Here's a round-up of the involvement of Manchester United players during the internationals on Thursday and Friday:
* Antonio Valencia (Ecuador): In Ecuador's 5-0 friendly defeat of El Salvador, Valencia had a hat-trick of assists. The winger started and was substituted off in the 66th minute.
* Wayne Rooney (England): Rooney was one of seven different goalscorers in England's 8-0 rout of San Marino. In his 80th cap, the 27-year-old started and was substituted off in the 56th minute. The Three Lions next face Montenegro on Tuesday.
* Ashley Young (England): The winger started and went the full 90 minutes. He also contributed with a goal.
* Tom Cleverley (England): Cleverley started his 8th successive match for England in central-midfield. He was substituted off in the 56th minute.
* Chris Smalling (England): The 23-year-old earned his 5th cap for England in central-defense. He went the full 90 minutes.
* Danny Welbeck (England): Welbeck was an unused substitute.
* Michael Carrick (England): Carrick was an unused substitute.
* Shinji Kagawa (Japan): In a friendly against Canada in Qatar, Japan emerged victorious 2-1. Kagawa started and went the full 90 minutes. Apparently some dude called Mike Havenaar was one of the goalscorers for Japan. Interesting Japanese name...
* Robin van Persie (Holland): In a World Cup qualifier against Estonia, Holland won 3-0. The United No.9 started and went the full 90 minutes. He also scored a goal.
* David de Gea (Spain): The United goalkeeper was not in the 18 for Spain's surprising 1-1 draw at Finland.
* Patrice Evra (France): Evra was an unused substitute in France's 3-1 World Cup qualifier defeat of Georgia.
* Javier Hernandez (Mexico): Chicharito started and bagged a brace in Mexico's 2-2 draw with Honduras. He was substituted in the 65th minute, though, due to injury. The extent of it not entirely clear at this moment in time.
* Angelo Henriquez (Chile): The 18-year-old was an unused substitute in Chile's 0-1 defeat by Peru.
* Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland): Northern Ireland's World Cup qualifier against Russia was canceled due to snow. If weather permits, the two sides will play on Saturday afternoon in Belfast.