This is your open thread to discuss all things World Cup qualifying and European U-21 Championship for today and tomorrow. Here's a listing of games that may or may not interest you -- sides with Manchester United players on their squads will be in bold.
* South Korea vs Uzbekistan | 12:00pm BST, 7:00am EST | World Cup -- This is a pretty massive qualifier for this region. South Korea can essentially earn passage to Brazil 2014 with a single win from one of their final two qualifiers. Here's a good preview for this round of qualifying in Asia.
* Iraq vs Japan | 3:30pm BST, 10:30am EST | World Cup qualifier -- Japan was the first country to qualify for Brazil 2014 so it might be possible that Shinji Kagawa is rested.
* Israel vs England | 5:00pm BST, 12:00pm EST | Euro U-21 Championship -- England have already been eliminated so it's possible that Wilfried Zaha -- who has been carrying a knock in recent weeks -- could be rested.
* Spain vs Ireland | 10:00pm BST, 5:00pm EST | International friendly -- Two European sides playing in New York City?
* Ecuador vs Argentina | 10:00pm BST, 5:00pm EST | World Cup qualifier -- Antonio Valencia has been in fine form as of late for Ecuador by some accounts. This match will be played 2,800 meters above sea level (9,350 feet)!
* Mexico vs Costa Rica | 1:00am BST (Wednesday), 8:00pm EST | World Cup qualifier -- This one will be played in elevation as well: 2,240 meters (7,350 ft). Javier Hernandez ('Chicharito') is almost certain to start for El Tri.
* United States vs Panama | 3:00am BST (Wednesday), 10:00pm EST | World Cup qualifier -- A certain extremely good-looking TBB editor will be in attendance.
* Spain vs Holland | 5:00pm BST, 12:00pm EST | Euro U-21 Championship -- Possible transfer targets Thiago Alcantara (Spain) and Kevin Strootman (Holland) might be action. However, they could be rested, as well, since both sides have already qualified for the semi-final.