The big Manchester United transfer rumour du jour has linked the Red Devils with a move for Paris Saint-Germain winger Lucas Moura, after David Moyes continued his interrailing trip around Europe with a stop-off in the French capital on Tuesday.
According to the Daily Star, Moyes was at PSG's game with Bordeaux to keep an eye on the young Brazilian, who United were strongly linked with before he joined Laurent Blanc's side from São Paulo for a reported £37 million last year.
21-year-old Lucas already has 31 caps for Brazil, though hasn't established himself as a regular in PSG's starting 11 since arriving at the Parc des Princes.
However, his price tag would almost definitely be an obstacle for any possible Old Trafford move, and there should be bigger market priorities for Moyes, even if Lucas would be a smart replacement for the eternally out-of-form Antonio Valencia. It would be a pretty big surprise if there was anything to this report.
- Van Persie speaks out on David Moyes' Manchester United future, and Wayne Rooney
- Wayne Rooney set for an extended spell on the sidelines?
- Manchester United make €10m bid for midfield star?
- Gundogan "really open" to transfer as Manchester United make enquiry
- David Moyes in Italy again, with Marek Hamsik rumoured to be Manchester United's target