Rene Meulensteen obviously worked with the youngsters while he was at Old Trafford, and clearly thinks the two can make it at Fulham. Tunnicliffe had once been touted as one for the future, but has not developed much in the past two years, while Larnell Cole had been more highly-rated recently but had fallen behind Jesse Lingard, who looks more likely to break into the first team.
Tunnicliffe is highly unlikely to be of use to United and it's probably a good time to cash in on the youngster, but whether it's the right time to sell Larnell Cole or not, I'm not sure. His chances of being a success at United are probably slim, but he could do some further development with us and there's a possibility we may regret it in one way or another.
- Manchester City set to beat Manchester United to midfield target?
- Manchester United 2-0 Cardiff City: United gain routine win over Solskjaer's boys
- Tottenham Hotspur reportedly one of three clubs in for Manchester United striker
- Bayern Munich midfielder reportedly wants Manchester United move
- Pep Guardiola suggests Manchester United target could leave Bayern