Young Manchester United left-back Tyler Blackett has joined Championship club Birmingham City on loan until the end of the season.
It's the 19-year-old England youth international's second loan deal of the campaign, having made a handful of appearances at Blackpool before returning earlier this month.
Birmingham City's official website offered up a description of the youngster:
Blackett's main role is at left-back, but he can also play at centre-back or left-wing.
The Manchester-born player has been with United since he was just eight-years-old and was a member of their 2011 FA Youth Cup-winning squad.
Physically he is a powerful, strong and quick, and can strike a decent free-kick.
Hopefully he'll be able to come by more first-team football than he did at the Tangerines in his earlier loan spell. How helpful it'd be if Blackett proved to be the answer to the left-back question all along ...
- Deadline day latest: Reports say Manchester United in talks with Internazionale and Milan over deal for winger
- Redknapp confirms interest in loan deal for Manchester United striker
- Manchester United defender leaves club on a permanent deal
- David Moyes speaks out on likelihood of deadline day deals at Manchester United
- Manchester United may refuse to let academy star join Fulham permanently