* Tom Cleverley (central-midfield | substituted off 45'): 29/33 passing (88%), 2 chances created, 0/0 croses, 5/5 long balls, 0/0 through balls, 0 successful dribbles, 0 tackles, 3 interceptions, 1 shots (1 on target)
* Ryan Giggs (central-midfielder | substituted off 86'): 60/71 passing (85%), 1 chance created, 1/5 crosses, 6/9 long balls, 1 successful dribble, 4 tackles, 2 interceptions, 1 shot (0 on target)
* Wayne Rooney (right-winger): 45/55 passing (82%), 2 chances created, 1/10 crosses, 5/6 long balls, 0/1 though balls, 0 successful dribbles, 2 fouls won, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 5 shots (2 on target)
* Nick Powell (left-winger | substituted off 73'): 25/30 passing (83%), 0 chances created, 4/4 long balls, 0/0 through balls, 1 successful dribble, 3 fouls won, 1 tackles, 0 interceptions, 4 shots (0 on target)
* Danny Welbeck (striker): 30/32 passing (94%), 3 chances created, 0/0 crosses, 1/1 long balls, 0/1 through balls, 1 successful dribble, 1 foul won, 2 shots (1 on target)
* Javier Hernandez (striker): 17/22 passing (77%), 2 chances created, 1/3 crosses, 0/0 long balls, 0/1 through balls, 0 successful dribbles, 3 fouls won, 2 shots (1 on target)
* Paul Scholes (central-midfield | substituted on 45'): 60/69 passing (87%), 0 chances created, 0/0 crosses, 11/12 long balls, 1/2 through balls, 2 successful dribbles, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 3 shots (0 on target)
* Federico Macheda (left-winger | substituted on 73'): 5/6 passing (83%), 0 chances created, 0/0 crosses, 0/0 long balls, 0/0 through balls, 0 successful dribbles, 0 fouls won, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 1 shot (0 on target)
* Darren Fletcher (central-midfield | substituted on 86'): 10/13 passing (77%), 0 chances created, 1/1 crosses, 1/2 long balls, 0/0 through balls, 0 successful dribbles, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 shots
Sir Alex Ferguson | MUFC manager (courtesy of MUTV)
(Overall thoughts...) "We achieved what we wanted to achieve, without getting the result. We gave players game time and brought young players back in. The more game time Chris Smalling and Phil Jones get can only help us. I thought Phil was outstanding tonight. Getting him and Chris back is a big plus-point. I think all our defenders did their job pretty well. Scott Wootton's only had a few games with the first-team, Jones and Smalling have been out a long time and Büttner's only played three games for us. Considering that, I was pleased with their composure."
(On Cluj's goal...) "It's a fantastic goal they scored to beat us. He bent it away from David [de Gea], who had no chance with it. It was just one of those nights. We didn't take our chances. It was cold and the ground became a bit dead so the ball didn't run as fast as normal. But we still could have won the match and I think the best football came from us."
Phil Jones | MUFC defender (courtesy of MUTV)
(Overall thoughts...) "We were probably missing a little bit of urgency in the first half, but I think we had that in the second half. Cluj were difficult to break down but we created enough chances, enough to win two games, and we put enough balls into the box. We just couldn't stick our chances away while it was unfortunate they scored a wonder goal. These things happen."
(On the upcoming Manchester derby...) "We all are [up for it]. We know it's a big game for both clubs and hopefully we can come out on top. We're aiming to extend our lead, let's hope we can do that."
Paulo Sergio | CFR Cluj manager (courtesy of UEFA.com)
(Overall thoughts...) "We played very, very well. Our game went as we had worked for and expected, and we did not allow Manchester United to impose their style of play as they would have wanted. There were also moments when we managed to keep the ball and to launch some good attacks. [Mário] Felgueiras made several saves, but I would praise the team, which played very well. We had to work hard in order to achieve this result. We won a lot of points [in Group H], but unfortunately Braga did not manage a positive result against Galatasaray. If we hadn't made foolish mistakes in our home match against Galatasaray, the situation would be totally different. The players are sad now, because they did not qualify with ten points, but they have to be proud, because it is not common to win at the Old Trafford."