So... Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Sean Connery, and Andy Murray's mother crash a Andy Murray presser -- what happens? Apparently this according to this Guardian report:
- Connery: "Excuse me for interrupting, but I just wanted to make a point. Where's Alex? [Applause]. I don't know where your mother is. Ah, there she is."
- Andy Murray [to Connery]: "Are you going to be around tomorrow?"
- Connery [deaf to the question]: "Come on, Judy. Judy, Judy, Judy."
- Andy Murray [to his mum]: "You smell of wine."
- Judy Murray: " [nodding at Ferguson]: "He made me have wine. He's just been telling me that Scotland invented the world."
- Fergie: "Been coming here the last three years to New York, and I explained how Scotland invented the world; today we invented the wind."
- Connery: "Today they conquered the world!"
- Fergie: "Very good. Fantastic."
- Andy Murray: "[beaming and bemused]: "See you after the match tomorrow."
- Fergie: "Continue your interview … You know I don't talk to journalists."
Amazing. Maybe international breaks aren't that bad. Fergie, please crash the presser again if Murray wins in his final. And be sure to bring the wine.