Juan Mata has arrived at Manchester United's training ground ahead of his medical. With United having already confirmed that a fee has been agreed with Chelsea, the Spaniard will today undergo one of the last remaining formalities before his his move to Old Trafford is made officially official.
United posted a rather wondrous photographic update on their Twitter account of Mata's arrival at the Space Age-styled Aon Training complex, which probably has just about every single United fan swooning all over the place:
Providing there's no hitches -- and there really shouldn't be -- the transfer will hopefully be signed and sealed today, and we'll see him take to the field in anger against Cardiff City on Tuesday.
Welcome to Manchester, Juan -- or, should that be Mr. Mata?
- After signing Juan Mata, Manchester United line up whopping £62m deal for Wayne Rooney
- Manchester United follow Mata signing with £22.5m bid for wonderkid
- CONFIRMED: Manchester United announce Juan Mata signing
- How will Juan Mata fit in at Manchester United (and with other new signings)?
- Report: Yet another obstacle preventing Juan Mata's transfer to Manchester United?