Not only has Pep Guardiola come out and suggested that the German international could be on the move, but German journalist Uli Hesse -- not to be confused with Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness -- has suggested Kroos is in favour of a United move:
Uli Hesse saying right now that the Tony Kroos situation is not about money it's about his ambition wanting to play for Man Utd— Pilib de Brún (@Malachians) January 28, 2014
That one of Pep Guardiola's legion of midfield stars would want to leave Bayern for Old Trafford is a rather pleasant surprise, though it remains to be seen whether United will actually act on their supposed interest.
It was thought when David Moyes went to watch Bayern's game against Borussia Mönchengladbach last week he was looking at Dante and a couple of Gladbach players. Who knows, perhaps he was there to talk business with Kroos ...
- Manchester United vs. Cardiff City, Live coverage: Mata, RVP start for Reds
- Manchester United vs. Cardiff City: All eyes on Juan Mata
- Rooney and Van Persie could be fit for Cardiff - pick your Manchester United team
- Pep Guardiola suggests Manchester United target could leave Bayern
- Manchester United star could be set to leave imminently - report