Manchester United are reportedly talking to AC Milan over a deal for Nani.
The winger signed a new deal in the summer but has bizarrely barely played since then, despite the poor form of Antonio Valencia. Injuries have played a part, but it seems that he is not a part of David Moyes' plans.
Sky Sport Italy (notoriously unreliable) report that Inter Milan are trying to secure a deal, while Tutto Mercato suggest that AC Milan are also talking to the club, but recognise that his ineligibility for the Champions League and injury status make a deal unlikely.
Neither of those are particularly reliable but in lieu of any other concrete reports, it's all we have to go on. It wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Nani depart before the end of the day, but there's every possibility David Moyes will at least keep him until the summer, when a more willing suitor can be found.
- What could happen at Manchester United on transfer deadline day?
- Manchester United star's agent rules out rumoured January exit
- Fulham make bid for Manchester United duo
- Manchester City set to beat Manchester United to midfield target?
- Tottenham Hotspur reportedly one of three clubs in for Manchester United striker