So Old Trafford has been like a ghost town so far this deadline day, but we can still take some pleasure from the last-gasp dealings elsewhere.
That's because Fulham have signed Olympiacos' star striker Kostas Mitroglou, conveniently shortly before United meet the Greek outfit in the first Champions League knockout round.
The Cottagers' boss René Meulensteen has given his old team a helping hand in snapping up the Greek international, and has guaranteed an easier task for United's defence when we face Olympiacos later on this month.
Mitroglou has been in red-hot form so far this season, scoring 14 goals in 12 league games, as well as netting a Champions League hat-trick against Anderlecht in the group stages.
Other than that, there's really not much to smile about. Sorry about that. In the meantime, cheer yourself up by rewatching Juan Mata's introductory press conference. Repeatedly.
- Manchester United youngster joins Birmingham City on loan
- Deadline day latest: Reports say Manchester United in talks with Internazionale and Milan over deal for winger
- Redknapp confirms interest in loan deal for Manchester United striker
- Manchester United defender leaves club on a permanent deal
- David Moyes speaks out on likelihood of deadline day deals at Manchester United