Manchester United have confirmed that Will Keane has joined Queens Park Rangers on a season-long loan.
The move is the last bit of business for United in the window, in a window that saw Anderson and a vast swathe of youngsters depart the club on loans and permanent deals, and one solitary arrival in Juan Mata from Chelsea.
Keane should have a chance of making it at United but he's hindered by the fact there are so many players competing for his position, including Nick Powell and Angelo Henriquez who were already on loan.
So, there was are. A bad deadline day, an acceptable but not great window, and another chance to sign a midfielder goes begging.
- Manchester United reject late offer from Serie A giants
- Manchester United loaning out everyone as yet another star joins Birmingham City
- The two January midfield signings Manchester United appear set to pass up on
- Fulham sign Olympiacos star, Manchester United are thankful
- Manchester United youngster joins Birmingham City on loan