Dani Alves, Nathaniel Clyne, Seamus Coleman and now Fabinho. Manchester United are working their way through a list of right-backs, and L'Equipe seems to think that it's Monaco's Brazilian defender who is next in line. Fabinho had an impressive season with Monaco, and just like every other right-back in existence, he's better than Antonio Valencia.
Fabinho plaît à Manchester United disposé à proposer 14 M€ à Monaco selon l'Equipe qui parle d'une "source anglaise". pic.twitter.com/VIp5aX3sX9— DailyMercato (@DailyMercato) June 17, 2015
The Mirror are of the opinion that Roberto Firmino is being pursued by Liverpool, as they attempt to improve their quality while not being able to offer Champions League football. After being told last week that United had essentially completed the transfer already, the Busby Babe will sue Brazil if the transfer to Old Trafford does not happen. Read that here.
Marca apparently report that Real Madrid are preparing to rival Manchester United for Valencia's central defender Nicolas Otamendi. I say apparently, because I can't find the story written anywhere.
Miguel Delaney has his own transfer round-up in ESPNFC, he says that while Mats Hummels is the top defensive target, Otamendi's potential transfer is held up by the cost and structure of any deal. The article mentions that Hugo Lloris is the first goalkeeping preference, followed by Jasper Cillessen, and that Felipe Anderson interests Louis van Gaal.
United have also been linked with Paul Pogba, but the club has little expectation they will be the club he chooses.