Last week, Manchester United Women announced the blockbuster double signing of USWNT stars Tobin Heath and Christen Press. Both World Cup-winning attackers will represent United for the 2020-21 season, as part of a sudden export of high profile American talent from the NWSL to the FA WSL.
To celebrate the two biggest signings in the short history of United’s women’s team, we
signed off on a design after they did all the work partnered with the folks over at BreakingT to bring you some sweet, sweet merch.
Oh yeah, baby. TBB is in the apparel game now. You can buy this beauty here, which features images of Heath and Press and calls to mind a certain infamous Manchester billboard.
Here are details:
- Officially licensed product of the U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association.
- Tan, black, and white print on a super-comfortable heather red tee.
- Premium, lightweight cotton/poly-blended crewneck. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Athlete Logos.
- Screened in the USA.
Full disclosure: The Busby Babe receives a small commission every time a shirt is sold, if you order via this referral link. If we make enough, we can put something towards the men’s team signing Jadon Sancho.